What is Network Marketing?
Network marketing is one of the fastest growing businesses. Companies all over the United States offer NWM programs. Basically it's where you get paid commissions, bonuses and often times can earn free product by simply sharing, recommending and selling products off line (face-to-face) or online (social media, blogs, websites, facebook etc..) It's typically positive, social, fun, exciting and has a lot of benefits.
Network Marketing for Pet Businesses & Pet Professionals
If you are a pet professional you are probably already recommending high quality products that will be the benefit your clients pets. By joining and pet MLM this allows you to get paid and free product for those referrals.
Benefits of Network Marketing for Pet Businesses
There are a lot of benefits that come with blending a social selling program into your current pet business. Here are just a few....
- Continue working from home without interfering with what you're already doing
- Bring in more money to help pay the bills.
- Reducing over head by earning free product
- Provides cash during slow months
- Can establish more credibility with your customers as they see you providing them with "the best of the best" in products.
- Building a "retirement" fund (when you retire from your pet business your money will stop. However, you will continue to get checks from your pet network marketing company from all those years of putting your clients on your account.)
- Residual income (make one sale and get paid over and over for it)
Cost to Start Up
Everyone knows social selling companies are the easiest lowest cost, lowest over head way to set up a pet business from home which is probably one of the reasons they are so popular. Typically their start up kits are only $150 - $300. I don't know many other businesses you can get everything you need to start making money right away for that cheap. Just think about it, how much has it cost you to set up your current business.
Contact Us to Learn The Best Pet Network Marketing Companies.
Fill out the form below and we can share with you which pet network marketing companies other pet professionals and pet lovers are having a lot of success with and can even show you what they are doing. We can also happily answer any questions you have about direct selling as well.